Last year Barrington’s teamed up with the Drop to deliver a VIP Host Management Program – the first course of its kind to be designed specifically for the Australian gaming market. We’re now pleased to announce dates for the 2018 intake of this course – commencing 26th & 27th February 2018.
We’re also pleased to announce that now due to popular demand the course has been expanded to accept students Australia wide.
The program is a combination of accredited and non-accredited training, focusing on the areas of customer service and the understanding of loyalty programs. Combined with an extensive leadership program, the course helps to develop and enhance skills in leading and managing your team while building your service standards and loyalty programs.
To qualify you will need to have worked in a customer service based role in the industry for at least three (3) years with some supervisory experience, The course would suit:
- General Manager / CEO
- Operations Manager
- Gaming Manager/Coordinator/Analyst
- Membership Manager/Coordinator
- Loyalty Program Manager/Coordinator
- Duty Manager/Supervisor with gaming/customer service portfolio
- Gaming Team Leader/Customer Service Team Leader
Upon successful completion, students will obtain a nationally accredited Certificate IV in Leadership and Management (BSB42015) as well as an industry recognised Certificate in VIP Host Management.
- Introduction to VIP & Foundations of Team Building
- Growing Loyalty & Leading Your Team in the Process
- Measuring & Managing Your Rewards, Developing Yor Team & Driving Innovation
- It’s All About The Service
- Crown Experience, VIP Events & Getting the Most from Systems
- Graduation Dinner at Crown Resorts Melbourne
COURSE STARTS FEBRUARY 2018
HURRY! REGISTER NOW. SPACES ARE LIMITED & FILL FAST
Download the course brochure here >> vip-host-management-program-brochure-feb-2018-compressed
Click here for the online enrolment form >>https://form.jotform.co/71868152471865
For more information please phone your Barrington Representative or email: