BULLSEYE CX in conjunction with the CMAA is running two of their our most popular Microsoft Excel courses on the 21st and 22nd of August 2018.
The courses available are as follows:
21st Aug, 2018 – Advanced Excel for Club Professionals
22nd Aug, 2018 – Creating Dashboards for Club Professionals
These courses are an excellent option for enhancing your Excel skills. You will learn how to manage data in a structured and efficient manner, which can be very useful in executing day-to-day tasks. You will also see benefits from time-saved, enabling you to focus on creating and executing strategies, to bolster the overall performance of your team.
Each course is a one-day program in an interactive classroom environment, where you will learn Excel techniques and also complete various practical exercises to practice your newly learnt skills.
Upon the completion of each course, participants will receive a Certificate of Completion from the CMAA and BULLSEYE CX.
Here’s what each course entails:
Advanced Excel for Club Professionals
- Excel keyboard shortcuts – To make commands and actions in Excel easier to access and execute
- Data validation – To create rules and error-handling to make data easier to manage
- Pivot Tables – To slice and dice data to reveal insights
- Protecting Spreadsheets – To prevent unwanted/accidental changes from happening to your data and formulae
- Introduction to Macros – To automate repetitive tasks
Creating Dashboards for Club Professionals
- Excel Dashboard Essentials – An introduction to dashboards and Excels features to help build them
- The Nuts & Bolts of Dashboards – Understanding the building blocks of a good dashboard
- Excel Charting for Dashboards – Creating and representing your dashboards graphically
- Creating Dashboards from Scratch – Building your first dashboard with real-life examples
- Dashboard Extras – Tips and tricks to make the most of your dashboards
BYOD! Both courses involve practical exercises and require that you bring your laptop, Surface or Windows 10 Tablets (with keyboard) along.
Note: iPads, Smartphones and other tablets are not suitable.
Price: Each course is $434.00 inclusive of GST.
Venue: Dooley’s Lidcombe Catholic Club, NSW
Dates: 21st August 2018 – Advanced Excel for Club Professionals
22nd August 2018 – Creating Dashboards for Club Professionals
Time: 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Registrations Close: 17th August 2018
Seats are limited and are available on a first-come-first serve basis.
To register, or for more information, please feel free to get in touch with Brett Jones via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or ring on 0435-812-177.