2018 NRA Bar & Hospitality Tour – Chicago & New York City. 18-27 May 2018
CCM Travel has put together an amazing two city tour incorporating the annual National Restaurant Association Show in Chicago as well as a fabulous New York leg with exclusive back of house tours, site visits and more!
The National Restaurant Association Show (NRA) is the food industries most talked about event of the year. It’s a can’t-miss opportunity to discover the latest innovations in food and beverage and to network with over 66,000 foodservice professionals from around the world.
You’ll be inspired by the latest culinary breakthroughs, transformed by new equipment and technology, intrigued by bold insights from industry leaders, and energised by networking with your peers.
The fun doesn’t end when the Show floor closes. You can keep things going well into the night with exclusive access to after-hours events at Chicago’s hottest locations.
As an added bonus, four-time Grammy winner and Australia’s own Keith Urban will bring the house down at Restaurants Rock, the annual industry celebration, exclusively for attendees of the National Restaurant Association Show.
To see all that the NRA Show has to offer, click here >> https://show.restaurant.org/
Your CCM travel package includes:
- Economy Class Travel on Qantas Airways from Australia to Dallas and New York to Australia.
- Economy Class Air Travel from Dallas / Chicago / New York
- International Taxes, fuel levies and 2 x 23kg pieces of luggage per person (on international sectors)
- Return airport transfers in Chicago & New York on group flights
- Four nights at the Five Star Westin River North Hotel, Chicago
- Three nights at the Five Star Millenium Broadway Hotel, New York
- Pre-Registration to the NRA Show and IWBS at McCormick Place, Chicago (19 – 22 May)
- Industry Networking Happy Hours in Chicago and New York
- Group Dinner at RPM Italian or RPM Steak, Chicago
- EXCLUSIVE – Brunch Seminar with Max Quattrone of the Danny Meyer Hospitality Group at Marta Restaurant at the Redbury Hotel, New York withbackof house kitchen tour
- Personal produce visit to Union Square Markets with Chef Jawn Chasteen from Red Eye Grill
- EXCLUSIVE – Inspection of the Sci Games HQ of Chicago with an escorted tour hosted by Kurt Gissane, Senior VP of Sales USA East Coast
- Drinks at 230 Fifth Avenue Roof Top Bar, New York
- Dinner at Bond 45 in New York with back of house kitchen tour
- City Tour of New York incorporating Chelsea Market, Little Italy, Hell’s Kitchen and Eataly
Check out all the booking options here >> http://ccmtravel.com.au/conference/2018-nra/
Please contact Catherine Mancuso on 02 9439 5100 or email@example.com